Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eddie E Oliver MD
Dr. Eddie E Oliver, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Belle Glade, FL. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Eddie E Oliver has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Eddie E Oliver has the following 3 expertise
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eddie E Oliver - Posted on May 22nd, 2019
Very rude in the ER at Highlands Regional Sebring, FL. I went to the ER for pain and stiffness in my body. He was just so rude! And I felt he didn't want to deal with my situation. He said things he should have kept to himself like "if I want to disappoint my child, by not going on a field trip with them, then don't go" when I asked him if he thought I should go! Overall disappointed with his service! he needs to retire, or maybe just be nice and keep his comments to himself and treat every patient with the same importance!
35 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Eddie E Oliver Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Eddie E Oliver's office for more information.
39200 Hooker Hwy Belle Glade, FL : (954) 377-2905
Locations & DirectionsLAKESIDE MEDICAL CENTER, 39200 Hooker Hwy, Belle Glade, FL
Dr. Eddie E Oliver is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Belle Glade, FL.