Dr. Eddie L Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eddie L Smith?

Doctor Eddie Smith--YAY

We love Doctor Eddie Smith. We have followed him all around Virginia. My son is mildly mentally challenged and he was my son's first doctor after he grew too old for the pediatrician. When he left Portsmouth Family Practice it was hard for my son with the other doctors who were strangers to him. When I saw in the paper he had his practice in Carrolton I immediately called my son's insurance to change his primary care doctor and got an appointment with Dr. Smith. We live in Portsmouth and it is quite a little drive for us but we could not be happier being back with Dr. Smith. Don't retire ever!!

patient

saw once, will not go back.

Dr. Eddie L Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carrollton, VA.