3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Eddy Gutierrez?

Very Pleased

While I was living in Ga, I had an episode and Dr. Eddy was assigned to look after me. Dr. Eddy was concerned about my well being, he took really good care of me and was just a very pleasant person to be around. Dr, Eddy explained what I had gone through and the thing I should do to take better care of myself. I feel that once he completes his residency Dr. Eddy will be a very respectable and honest Physician, one who actually cares about you and not the money you can provide him.

Sleep Apnea

Get the facts about sleep apnea, including symptoms, risk factors, complications and the different types of the condition.

Dr. Eddy Gutierrez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.