Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Edford O Chambers III
Edford O Chambers III is a Doctor primarily located in Leonardtown, MD. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 19
I waited for 45 minutes past my appointment time to see this guy. What a quack! He threw a prescription for antibiotics and Flonase at me. Said he didn't know what my problem was but would like to rule out a sinus infection. I'm pretty sure sinus infections don't last for a decade! There's absolutely no way I would ever go back to this guy.
I WAITED 2 hours After my appointment time then I was finally called back by the doctor. When in the room he was acting very strange leaning over in chair with his hand on his head almost had his head on the desk asking me questions. Then he kept making faces squinting his eyes rubbing his eyes opening his mouth up. Very strange behavior made me very uncomfortable he kept asking me over and over what my story was where are we going to start your story. I just wanted to have my ears checked by a specialist because I have ear pain with my allergies and he kept saying to me why are you here. The whole experience was awful. He came over to me in office to start to examine me I told him not to touch me and told him I was very uncomfortable with him. I wanted to ask him if he was okay or what was wrong with him. Never will go back in that office. My husband called back and told receptionist how uncomfortable I was and demanded they refund our copay back and they did.
Edford O Chambers III accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions25500 Point Lookout Rd, Leonardtown, MD
Edford O Chambers III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leonardtown, MD.