Dr. Edford Chambers III Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Edford Chambers III?

Posted on September 13th, 2016

I waited for 45 minutes past my appointment time to see this guy. What a quack! He threw a prescription for antibiotics and Flonase at me. Said he didn't know what my problem was but would like to rule out a sinus infection. I'm pretty sure sinus infections don't last for a decade! There's absolutely no way I would ever go back to this guy.

Good

Posted on June 6th, 2016

Worst Doctor Ever!!!!!!!!

Posted on September 9th, 2015

I WAITED 2 hours After my appointment time then I was finally called back by the doctor. When in the room he was acting very strange leaning over in chair with his hand on his head almost had his head on the desk asking me questions. Then he kept making faces squinting his eyes rubbing his eyes opening his mouth up. Very strange behavior made me very uncomfortable he kept asking me over and over what my story was where are we going to start your story. I just wanted to have my ears checked by a specialist because I have ear pain with my allergies and he kept saying to me why are you here. The whole experience was awful. He came over to me in office to start to examine me I told him not to touch me and told him I was very uncomfortable with him. I wanted to ask him if he was okay or what was wrong with him. Never will go back in that office. My husband called back and told receptionist how uncomfortable I was and demanded they refund our copay back and they did.

Posted on April 23rd, 2014

I like Dr. Chambers very much because he does what he needs to do but that does mean appointments run over. Not a conversationalist but good at his job.

Posted on May 19th, 2011

Should not schedule 1/2 hour appointment, usually take about 45-60 minutes a visit once you get to see him

Posted on October 16th, 2017