More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edgar E Alfaro Mcfield
Dr. Edgar E Alfaro Mcfield, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Bernardino, CA. His specialties include Pediatrics. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Edgar E Alfaro Mcfield has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Edgar E Alfaro Mcfield has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 3 of 10
2 thumbs down
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edgar E Alfaro Mcfield - Posted on December 30th, 2015
I delivered a set of twins. It was bad enough I was a wreck that I had to have my baby girl in the NICU for only being underweight, and the first thing this man does as soon as he walks into my room, he starts to question why it was that I gave my baby boy a pacifier. Not bad enough once I took baby girl to see him for the second time, he questioned my motherhood, talking about if I feed my daughter. no fool I let her lay there hungry.
Very long wait time and rude staff/Dr.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edgar E Alfaro Mcfield - Posted on November 16th, 2015
My daughters 2 year check-up; 1st appointment with this pediatrician. We waited over 2 hours to see the doctor, NO ONE, not anyone on his staff came in the room to explain why we were waiting so long. When the Dr. finally came in he was very rushed and pushy, kept trying to get me to give my daughter shots and I didn't want to at the time.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edgar E Alfaro Mcfield - Posted on February 12th, 2015
Dr. Edgar E Alfaro Mcfield accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEDGAR EDUARDO ALFARO-MCFIELD MD, 1800 Western Ave Ste 305, San Bernardino, CA
Dr. Edgar E Alfaro Mcfield is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Bernardino, CA.