Dr. Edgar H Ballenas Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Edgar H Ballenas?

Phone

I’ve had a couple of procedures that came out ok. My girlfriend too. If he’d just stop answering the phone DURING it I might think he was more professional. The second procedure I went back to him for he actually had to do a touch up. I need more but I really am not comfortable going back again. Too bad I really like Bella, Luanne and Sharon

ThermiVa by Sharon at Bellissimo

Went to Bellissimo in Worcester because I heard from a friend that Sharon treated vaginal rejuvenaton with ThermiVa. Had my first treatment and what a difference! My husband (as well as myself) could not be happier! Sharon is funny, sincere and GREAT at her job! She's helped me tremendously with the Big O and I look like a kid again on the outside. Thank you Sharon-see you in 4 weeks 💃🏻

Sharon!! You must see her. True perfection!

Sharon is so kind and really goes out of her way to make you happy. So funny and honest. She mentioned that her specialty is female wellness! Well I struck gold! She did 3 ThermiVa treatments and well let's just say my husband is VERY happy! I loved it so much I had her do ThermiSmooth on my neck and face. I want to send out a big thank you, Sharon!!! You have changed my life!

Sexual Inuendos

Dr. Ballenas makes very sexist remarks and I felt like he was looking just "a little too close" to my privates during Lipo. I was very uncomfortable and said something to his assistant. She tried to make me feel better and assured me that he didn't mean anything by his remarks. He is very unprofessional. Another thing I noticed...he was late and I felt like he rushed out. Would not go back!!

My experience was great, I will be back.

Andrea was great and efficient with our time.

My facial with Damizra was amazing!

She was professional and extremely kind. She is passionate about her profession and made me feel comfortable and relaxed! Incredible! I will definitel ...

Facial and Spa Services

The visit at Mac Med was exceptional, as always. The staff make the entire experience so memorable. Always caring, always there to greet you. The p ...

Best ever!

Good very good.

The Spectra Lazer

It was a very nice experience. They understood what I wanted and what I was going through.

Wonderful!

Wonderful; thank you!

Lipo

I never knew whether to do lipo. Its made an enormous difference.

I saw Dr. Ballenas for SmartLipo and Botox. I now have a beautiful waist and tummy and no lines on my face. He is a miracle worker and nice as can be!!

Dr. Edgar H Ballenas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.