Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edgar A Cardenas
Dr. Edgar A Cardenas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with other offices in Dallas, TX and Dallas, TX . He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Cardenas is affiliated with Lake Granbury Medical Center and Renaissance Hospital Of Dallas. He speaks English.
Dr. Edgar A Cardenas has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Cardenas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Parkland Health And Hospital System
Dr. Edgar A Cardenas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Edgar A Cardenas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.