Dr. Edgar Cruz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edgar Cruz?

Posted on May 4th, 2017

We've been very blessed having Dr. Cruz as our family physician. He takes his time explaining findings and treatments. He is available to his patients, which is very rare to find these days. If you need a doctor that really cares about your total well being, I highly recommend you visit Dr. Cruz.

Posted on April 23rd, 2016

Dr. Cruz is a really nice person, well grounded. He really does care and will take the necessary time with you. He has really helped me with sound medical advice.

dr cruz @ 30 mile

Posted on June 28th, 2011

we are a retired military couple under 55 yrs of age and have had many doctors over the years. We felt the need to express our gratitude of finding our current dr, Dr Edgar Cruz @ 30 mile. we have several health issues including diabetes and Dr Cruz is the best doctor we have ever had. Please pass on the Kudos to him for going above and beyond to care for all of our needs:time spent with us explaining, knowledge and compassion,appointment availability etc, etc etc. We wish all doctors were like dr Cruz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christian Doctor

Posted on March 8th, 2011

Dr. Cruz was amazing he took time with me and even prayed with me. He is excellent at making me feel at ease and is bi-lingual in spanish too! Love my doctor.

definitely not what the dr ordered

Posted on August 5th, 2009

I would not recommend this doctor if my life depended on it.Very very rude,discriminative,and totally unknowlegable/outdated!This dr. demanded and referred my daughter to a specialist.After poor treatment, lack of knowledge with certain illnesses,and belittling my family, I switched my pcp.The appt with the specialist was made 3 mos before the date was to arrive.In this time I switched our pcp(dr cruz).since i switched our provider,out of spite, Dr Cruz refused to send the referral needed for the insurance to pick up the specialist bill.He said he was no longer her dr,however,he demanded her see the specialist.My child's life was at risk and I had to pay out of pocket for the visit.

Posted on August 23rd, 2017