Dr. Edgar D Delcastillo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edgar D Delcastillo?

The best there is

excellent thoroughness

I had a spotting issue. Got in to see family dr. the next day. 2 days later I was seeing Dr. Delcastillo. The next day I was doing lab work in hospital and 6 days later I had a D&C. 2 days after that I was in his office for report. Recommended a hysterectomy which I had done 4 weeks later. Excellent care and was only off work 2 days. Have recommended him to other women who have problems and both of them like him also. EXCELLENT DOCTOR!!!!

Dr. Delcastillo helped me years ago when no one else could. My insurance doesn't allow me to see him presently, but this is a physician that will get to the root of your problem and fix it...not just give you medicine for the symptoms. When possible, I will be back to see him. If you have a problem that no one else can help with, he will find the answer. He did for me.

Dr. Del Castillo's bedside manner leaves something to be desired. He was very rude, not compassionate at all.

He gives excellent care and concern for his patients

Dr. Del has been my OBGYN for over 30 years. I have always trusted him. He always shows concern for your well-being. When I had surgery over 25 years ago he encouraged me to seek a second opinion. I have always been comfortable with him.

I love Dr. Del- he delivered all 3 of my babies. I wish he was not so far away from my new home!