Dr. Edgar Emeric Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edgar Emeric?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on June 19th, 2017

Dr. Emeric never fails to give me personal attention on every visit, and he is very pleasant to deal with. As someone who has been his patient for a number of years, I recommend him highly. I don't think I have ever had a doctor so willing to spend a few extra minutes to chat with me about my health.

Do not go to this doctor!

Posted on October 11th, 2016

Dr. Emeric is rude, obnoxious, and incapable of correctly reading and interpreting written test results from other doctors. One has to question his qualifications as a physician. The office manager is not much better.

Go to a veterinarian before him

Posted on October 10th, 2016

If you want rude medical care- he's for you. I waited 2 weeks to see him as a new patient due to a change of my PPO. I have high blood pressure. I left with no prescriptions or labs the 1st day of my visit. 3 days later I'm in Baptist hospital for uncontrolled blood pressure that mind You I went to him for. I had been on meds from Lexington clinic but with insurance change I had to get a new pcp. After a formal grievance was filed for neglect about him to Baptist they assisted me with locating a new doctor and they went above and beyond to make up for his stupid careless acts.

Posted on May 11th, 2015

Sat in room while people in training is seeing you. Physician only came in for less than 60 seconds and than left. Did not really seemed interested in what you have to say. When asked a question it was if you were bothering him. Will not be going back and will not recommed. I am sure that he billed my insurance the max.

UNPROFESSIONAL ABHORENT DOCTOR!!! Hes being investigated

Posted on December 30th, 2014

Dr. E. Emeric , waited 2 MONTHS to see Dr., he was rude, unprofessional, and crude. I kindly told nurse about this, saying "unprofessional". I need blood pressure pills badly, he called in prescrip for blood pressure pills. But when i called to get my pills, they said the Dr. called back and CANCELED my life saving medication I NEED. Seeking a lawyer for LAWSUIT. Dr. with a god complex who CANCELED my medicine because I told the nurse he was "unprofessional"

Horrible

Posted on December 12th, 2014

Very unpleasant man, he is very unprofessional and condescending. Bedside manner is plain rude, not only will i not go back to him but i will not reccommend him to any of my clients!

Cold, arrogant, uncaring and completely unprofessional

Posted on February 26th, 2014

I went to see Dr. Emeric today for a new patient appt. He spent approximately 2 minutes with me. He changed one of my prescriptions without explaining why and did not offer the name of the new drug. He did NO examination and took no medical history. When I pointed this out, he brushed it off and did not require the nurse/student that was present to take the history. As it turns out, I cannot take the prescribed medicine. I learned this after insisting for the name of the medication and researching it at home. I was absolutely appalled at his cold, arrogant, uncaring and unprofessional behavior. I have two calls in: to Baptist Medical Center Patient Relations and to this Office's Manager. I would strongly urge anyone considering him as a primary physician to look elsewhere. This is the first physician review I've ever written, and that should say something. In fact, I will go out of my way to warn people away from this doctor. He will not take the time to take CARE of you.

worst doctor ever

Posted on February 24th, 2014

coildnt see my regular dr today so they made me an appointment with him. Because I am having chronic back pain he told me he nothing to offer me and sent me on my merry way.

Posted on November 1st, 2011

This doctor was the least caring doctor I have ever came in contact with. He did not care about anything I had to say. He acted like he was upset when he came in the room. He treated me like I was crazy and did not need care because I am young. I would not recommend anyone to go to this doctor. I had a horrible experience.

A fine doctor

Posted on April 26th, 2010

Thorough, attentive, and easy to talk to.

Excellent Physician

Posted on May 16th, 2009

Dr. Emeric is a caring physician who spends time with his patients.

Posted on October 31st, 2017