Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Edgar Fincher
Edgar Fincher, M.D.,, P.h.D.,, F.A.A.D. is a Doctor primarily located in Beverly Hills, CA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Edgar Fincher is affiliated with University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center and UCLA Medical Center. He speaks Spanish.
Edgar Fincher has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Edgar Fincher has the following 7 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Edgar Fincher has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Edgar Fincher is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Everyone we had any contact with was professional, courteous and friendly. The lady who assisted Doctor Fincher was thorough, patient and sensitive at all times. I will recommend Doctor Fincher, the procedure and the office to anyone I know who has a possible need for the procedure I had. I can honestly say that the entire experience was a no-pain pleasure.
Fincher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
UCLA Medical Center
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
16 Years Experience
University of Tennessee
Graduated in 1997
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMoy, Fincher, Chipps Facial Plastic / Dermatology , 421 N. Rodeo Dr., Beverly Hills, CA
Edgar Fincher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Encino, CA.