Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edgar Flores has the following 1 specialty
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical degree and a law degree so they're able to address specific legal issues that apply to medical professionals, hospitals and clinics.
Compared to forensic medicine, which deals with determining cause of death in criminal investigations, they deal with issues that impact patient care and they’re also typically involved in assessing illegal substance use in athletes.
Showing 5 of 9
The front office staff is absolutely rude, I was never able to make an appointment with Doctor Edgar Flores because he was always not available, I was seen by a Physician Assistant. I attempted to make an appointment for refill of medication and the earliest appointment was a in 6 weeks, I was put on hold to see if I can be approved a refill with an appointment and was left on hold for over 30 minutes. I attempted for a second time, I was told that a nurse would call me back, a week later and I have not received one telephone call. Dr Edgar Flores office is absolutely unprofessional. I would absolutely not recommended it.
I found it easier to go in and make an appointment with the doctor because when you call, you are on hold forever. It also takes at least 3 weeks before you can see Dr Flores. The front staff is not very courteous at all. The nurses are kind and Dr Flores is great. He listens to you and helps you any way he can. The only problem I had was I ended up seeing the nurse practitioner and she prescriped Ibuprofen to a person with severe kidney disease, so be very careful on who you see at this location. Also, when I have an appointment for a blood test at 8:30am and I am the first person that on the list, it takes until almost 9:30am before they call you in.
I read reviews on this dr. well over two years ago and they were great so I selected him as my dr. In that amount of time I have probably called about 8 times to make an appointment. The girl at the appointment desk is either lazy or just don't care.She is short with me and doesn't seem to try. She is more concerned about getting you off the phone to take the next call. In two years of me trying to get in and every time I call the soonest appointment is always more that a month away is unacceptable. That great if I need a physical. But If need to see my dr.I can understand waiting a few days or even a week or so. As I typed this I did a test call. Sorry he's booked until mid October. I asked if I could leave my info in case someone cancels, "just called back daily sir". WOW! I'm done and changing my dr today.
- Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Dr. Edgar Flores accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsReproductive Health Care Center, 501 S Brookhurst Rd, Fullerton, CA
Dr. Edgar Flores is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fullerton, CA.