Dr. Edgar C Gamponia Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Edgar C Gamponia?

A great

Dr. Gamponia treats me for glaucoma and has done laser surgery on each eye to relieve their pressures. He explains everything thoroughly each time I come in for visits and appears very knowledgeable about glaucoma. My eye pressures are good, thanks to him and my vision is great. he is very kind and has a good "bedside" manner. I trust him with my eyesight. I believe he is an excellent doctor. The wait time is long however, but worth it to me, to see Dr. Gamponia

Spent a lot of time with me

I originally visited Dr. Gamponia for a LASIK evaluation because my vision has become worse as I have gotten older. During the examination, Dr. Gamponia discovered that I had a cataract that was interfering with my vision. He sat down and talked to me about cataract surgery and the different lens options. I didn't absorb all of the information and I will admit that some of it was over my head, but I appreciated him sitting down and thoroughly explaining everything to me.Pros: Very caring, spends a lot of time.Cons: I had waited about 30 minutes for my appointment before I was put into a room.

iam not happy with th outcome of my surgery. I had a premo lens put in my at an addtional cost and my vision is worse than before I had the implant.