Dr. Edgar Housepian Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Schwanoma

In 1973 Dr. Housepian removed a schwanoma behind my rt. eye. I believe my operation and photos were put into a text book. I have often thought of Dr. Housepian over the years and with the internet, and the advent of my son's (37 yrs) operation for Crohn's tomorrow, I decided to look him up. I have always been grateful to Dr. Housepian and would like to tell him "thank you." I remember his unwrapping bandages over my eye several days after surgery and me saying, "I can see!"

Epilepsy

Get the facts about epilepsy, including the different types, symptoms and causes of the condition.