Dr. Edgar Jessee Jr Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Edgar Jessee Jr?

Posted on November 27th, 2010

Dr Jessee is a wonderful rheumatologist who never fails to take the extra time to speak with me when the situation arises. Often I am scheduled to see the NP only and due to my RA and other complicating health issues I often need to see Dr Jessee for something outside the NP's authority and he never fails to come in and do what ever is necessary without complaining. He is constantly in contact with my many other specialists and as such I receive fantastic coordination of care. I would highly recommend anyone with RA to see Dr Jessee.

Posted on November 26th, 2016