Dr. Edgar Martorell Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Edgar Martorell?

GOOD DR

Posted on September 20th, 2017

BUEN MEDICO.TRATE OTROS Y NO ME DIERON RESULTADOS NINGUNO.SE PREOCUPA POR UNO.

Excelent Doctor,

Posted on June 12th, 2017

He is a very dedicate and kind person.

Posted on April 11th, 2017

He seems depressed. He does not go beyond and above. He has always a problem with the injections that do not arrive on time. He does not show confidence. I do not feel sure with him but until than I must stay until I find another Dr that takes my insurance.

Posted on January 7th, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Martorell for RA for the last 3 years and I am doing great. He got my pain under control with the minimum of medicines and he is decreasing it ever so often. He is very good, courteous and caring.

A Caring, Concerned Doctor

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Marorell's for the past few months and I find him to be a very professional, caring rheumatologist, dedicated to his patients. He listens closely to your concerns and also takes the time to make sure you understand him. There are times his appointments run late, but it is because he is addressing his patients' needs. He seems to be very thorough and always responds to questions by email and/or phone. I highly recommend Dr. Martorell.

Posted on June 16th, 2015

Excellent doctor! Courteous, knowledgeable, make patients feel comfortable, awesome staff

dont waste time or money

Posted on January 14th, 2015

1st time to see dr and after brief exam and some questions while typing away on computer like crazy says i have fibromyalgia, gave script for gapapentin, which i didnt take, this is for seizures! didnt follow up with this guy.

Posted on December 24th, 2014

takes time with me, explains side effects of meds

Good doctor

Posted on May 22nd, 2013

Dr. Martorell has been my rheumatologist for 2 yrs. He was the only Dr. who listened to the mess of symptoms and helped organize it into manageable medical sense. He is very clear about where his limits are. He won't make diagnosis if it is outside of his field. His practice frequently runs late because Dr. Martorell dedicates 20-40 min for patients. He pays attention to my progress. He always takes time to explain my condition and give me resources for me to read about my condition. While he is on the computer, he does not look at you, but when he finishes writing his note he performs the best physical exam that you will ever have. Overall he is a great doctor that I will recommend.

GOOD DOCTORS HARD TO FIND1

Posted on March 19th, 2013

DR. MARTORELL SPENT TIME WITH ME, I DID NOT FEEL RUSHED. HE HAD EMPATHY AND CONCERN THINGS YOU DON'T SEE OFTEN ANYMORE. I WOULD DEFINITLY RECOMEND

Good Doctor

Posted on February 29th, 2012

Dr. Martorell is a caring, dedicated and knowledgeable physician. He is the first doctor that spent more than 30 minutes with me. The waiting time to see him was worthy because he dedicates time to his patient. He goes above and beyond. He explained everything in details plus gives you written educational information. He gave me a list of websites and resources for me to learn about my condition. I am glad I found a dedicated physician!

Posted on December 9th, 2011

He is a wonderfuls caring doctor. He is the first doctor that takes time to listen to my complaints. Thanks Dr. Martorell.