Dr. Edgar K Ragsdale Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Edgar K Ragsdale?

Shoulder surgery

Dr. Ragsdale preformed my shoulder surgery over 10yrs ago. I have had full range of motion since I had completed rehab. He is the best in my book. I was in a second accident the day after I had completed rehab. I was parked in a parking lot, I ended up with a frozen shoulder. It took 3 more months of rehab., my shoulder was so well repaired that I was able again to gain full range of motion. Thank you Dr. Ragsdale

don't expect much

I found Dr. Ragsdale condescending and not very thorough. He did not correctly diagnose my issue and basically told me to 'suck it up' and deal with the pain. Another doctor quickly found what he did not, without making me feel crazy. I would not recommend this doctor.