Dr. Edgar Staren Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edgar Staren?

breast cancer 1988

Posted on October 11th, 2016

This is breast cancer month and I would like to thank Dr. Staren who, with Dr Economo at Rush Pres St Lukes in Chicago Il operated on me in 1988. I am now 88 years old and I volunteer at the Cancer center, Martin memorial Hospital and Volunteers in Medicine in Stuart Fl. I am leading a great life thanks to my Doctors and especially Dr. Staren who was my Doctor for years after.

Rosettia W. Wood aka Rickelman

Posted on July 22nd, 2012

This doctor saved my life. I had a totally unique location of breast cancer and he didn't miss it. Dr. Staren gave me his card the first time I saw him and told me he would be there when I called and he was. At 10:30 pm at night he was there and I was in his office the next day. I question everything and Dr,Staren explained and I understood. He saved my life. He was just strong and smart in a kind way. His credentials are the best but when you have cancer, this doctor will share his strength, concern and caring. You could not find a better doctor in any way.

Posted on March 6th, 2017