Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edgar S Steinitz has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Edgar S Steinitz has the following 9 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Edgar S Steinitz has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Edgar S Steinitz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I have had at least 7 or 8EMG's with him over the past 7 years and keep going back to him, sometimes you may not like what you hear but he is always factual and truthful and basses his reports on fact and his experience. Lets face it no EMG is any fun but he try's to make it as pleasant as he can for the patient. If I need another one in the future you can know who I will have do it, Dr. Steinitz.
Dr. Steinitz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
University Of Washington Medical Center
Dr. Edgar S Steinitz accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- Premera NW PHYS Network: Personal Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Edgar S Steinitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tacoma, WA.