Dr. Edgard I Gonzalez Feldman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edgard I Gonzalez Feldman?

Wonderful caring Doctor

He was used by God to save my life.He refused to give up until he found my problem . He's a wonderful dr. With a kind heart and great knowledge

After seeing multiple doctors all trying to get my thyroid to normal levels, nothing worked. I flew in to see this Dr. when others in my town could not figure me out. He diagnosed me after running all the appropriate tests. He was open and upfront . He won me over very quickly. I am now back in my city living a normal life and wanted to say thanks to you.

He takes the time to listen and completely understand the medical issues. Very good at explaining the thyroid and diabetes disease processes

Dr Feldman is great!

I had been suffering from poor memory and fatigue for a long time, my Primary Care doctor gave me no answers. Dr Feldman put me on a special combination of thyroid medicines and I am like a new person!. Thank you for giving me my life back

Dr . Feldman is a good Dr. .He is knowledgeable in medicine.. I really feel lucky to have found him.. All this time I have been travling farther and not getting near the kind of attention or treatment that I needed ..