Dr. Edgardo Crisostomo Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Edgardo Crisostomo?

True professional

Posted on November 16th, 2017

True professionalFrom the first meeting I had with him he was straightforward to the point and professional in every manner

Run Forest Run!!!

Posted on September 20th, 2013

Nothing good to say he should be fired... Not even good enough for state system!!

Posted on January 24th, 2013

At our first meeting, Dr. C. assured me that even though I have M/S, he would not automatically list my medical complaints under that one heading. He has continued to be true to his word, treating each complaint I might have on an individual base. I will continue to see Dr. C. for my neurologist needs.

He didn't validate my feelings

Posted on August 7th, 2012

I felt he gave the impression that I was wasting his time. He didn't let me thoroughly explain my symptoms and I started questioning myself. He did not validate my feelings and I felt brushed off. I am happy that he is willing to do more testing to find the problem. He has very poor bedside manner.

Posted on April 1st, 2012

My main complaint with this Dr was his bedside manner. I found him to be quite rude, condescending,and made light of my struggles with dealing with depression,fatigue and bowel and bladder issues related to Parkinson's. The first visit I gave him the benefit of the doubt that perhaps he was just having a bad day but during my next visit he was just as bad if not worse. Needless to say I switched doctors.

Stay away from this

Posted on January 27th, 2011

This "doctor" is a joke. Don't waste your time unless you like being treated rudely and crudely. He is condescending and verbally abusive without any concern for the patient or possible diagnosis.

Poor Doctor

Posted on November 1st, 2010

This doctor is arrogant and does not listen at all. He reached his incorrect diagnosis prior to my even speaking. His miracle drug is prednisone. He cares not about its side affects and couldn't care less for follow up with a patient. He actually slipped up on the second meeting and admitted that he should have followed up with me but didn't. St Luke's should fire this clown.

Posted on July 1st, 2016