Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edgardo L Tan MD
Dr. Edgardo L Tan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elizabethport, NJ. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Edgardo L Tan has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Edgardo L Tan has the following 5 expertise
- Eating Disorders
- Substance Abuse
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Birth Control
Showing 3 of 3
UPDATE YOUR PHONE NUMBER
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edgardo L Tan - Posted on February 21st, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edgardo L Tan - Posted on April 16th, 2012
I chose this doctor for my daughter because hes been our family pediatrician since we were born for my and my sisters, however I realized that I had to switch doctors because although the wait time is short and you can get an appointment very easily he doesnt spend enough time with you and I feel like I can never ask him a question because he is always rushing and never gives a complete answer, everything is normal and ok to him. Also he doesn't have any staff, the people in his office consist of his son and a 14 yr old something niece.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edgardo L Tan - Posted on August 15th, 2011
I did not like this doctor..when he finish giving my child shot I try to ask question he quickly wanted to leave n his response weren't detail n look like he didn't care ...there was no effort ...just horrible go to a other doctor for your child cause with this doctor your going to get headache
Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Dr. Edgardo L Tan Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
Locations & DirectionsPEDIATRIC MEDICAL CLINIC, 314 1st Ave, Elizabethport, NJ
Dr. Edgardo L Tan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Elizabethport, NJ.