Have you seen Dr. Edgardo L Tan?

UPDATE YOUR PHONE NUMBER

I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR THREE HOURS TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT AND PHONE NUMBER AND FAX ARE NOT WORKING!

I chose this doctor for my daughter because hes been our family pediatrician since we were born for my and my sisters, however I realized that I had to switch doctors because although the wait time is short and you can get an appointment very easily he doesnt spend enough time with you and I feel like I can never ask him a question because he is always rushing and never gives a complete answer, everything is normal and ok to him. Also he doesn't have any staff, the people in his office consist of his son and a 14 yr old something niece.

horrible

I did not like this doctor..when he finish giving my child shot I try to ask question he quickly wanted to leave n his response weren't detail n look like he didn't care ...there was no effort ...just horrible go to a other doctor for your child cause with this doctor your going to get headache

Dr. Edgardo L Tan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Elizabethport, NJ.