Dr. Edison Goncalves Is this you?

Not pleased

He prescribed me meds that clearly warned me to stop using if i had a sore throat. So when my throat begin to getvsore i stop using it and calked his office . They requested i return to have labs done. I didnt receive any further instructions. At my next appt he asked how was I feeling and I replief not better. He then left the room to get some paper work tgen preceded to tell me it was nevause i stop taking the medicine that gave me a sore throat then blamed it on my 3 year old daughter for my sore throat which was sitting in the room with me. Which could not have been the case bevsise she is home with me and mu throat stopped hurting after i stopped the medicine. Not im scare because je told to repeat using that same medicine but my job requires my voice 🤔

Great doctor ! He saved my life. My diabetes was totally out of control and now it's perfect !

Like this man a lot. He's brilliant, kind and respectful.

Great Doc that knows what he is doing!

I love Dr. Goncalves. He is the first doctor to recognize and treat my hormone problems after yrs of doctors saying i was to young to have those issues or just prescribe " fix all" birth control. I am doing soo much better now under his care. not only did he find I have PCOS but he also found that I was insulin resistant, which no other doctor had even bothered to check. He also found my thyroid had nodules on them, and did a nerve test and found that I had severe carpal tunnel. In a nutshell, he takes your concerns very seriously. I Highly recommend him!

LISTENED.

HAD ALREADY BEEN TO ONE ENDO. HE RECOMMENDED XANAX FOR NERVES AND ALL SYMPTOMS. DR. GONCLAVES LISTENED AND RAN TEST, LOW THYROID AND LOW TESTOSTERONE. TREATED WITH EXCELLENT RESULTS. STAFF AT OFFICE NOT HELPFUL. DR. G SEEMS TO RUN HIMSELF TO DEATH, NEEDS BETTER OFFICE ASST. BUT ONLY RAVE REVIEWS FOR KNOWLEDGE AND HELP.

He spends time with his patients and actually listens to them. I had been to several doctors before and he finally was able to diagnose my problem.