Dr. Edison Wong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edison Wong?

Amazing doctor, would follow anywhere!

Posted on July 21st, 2017

The only doctor that truly took the time to properly diagnose me. Been looking for him to get him back once he left Waltham office. He really treated me with the utmost respect and truly listened. Excellent doctor. Would recommend to anyone I know in a heartbeat. A truly rare doctor that will really help you! A+++

Posted on October 11th, 2015

He is a wonderful doctor always found my problems.

Great Pain Doctor who looks for the cause of your pain.

Posted on February 5th, 2015

Best Pain Management Doctor I Ever had. Was unable to find a replacement after he had closed his office Due to the Obama Care Regulations he faced he no longer wished to work for almost nothing . I tried others but they just wanted to mess with Medication that Dr, Wong tried already. I have still not receive records from Dr, Wong from my years of seeing him and now must track him down to get them. He went to Boston Pain Care last I know. A real great Doctor anyway.

medication

Posted on August 13th, 2011

unless u call the office u are not notified of vacation times. no one on call. beware once he puts u on pain medshe can take u off without notice.

Horrible receptionist staff, extremely rude & inflexible

Posted on May 3rd, 2011

Dr. Wong is a great doctor, & he takes his time when he sees you. He is great, no complaints about Dr. Wong himself.The receptionist "Jen", is HORRIBLE. She is extremely inflexible, has a rude demeanor, & refused to bill my secondary insurance, which by law, she needs to do. I've never met someone like her, I've given her benefits of seeing & speaking to her after those encounters hoping that she would behave better, and honestly it's her personality, period. I have multiple specialist & I've never been treated so poorly in my life as I do by this individual. Dr. Wong is great but I know that he'll be loosing patients because of her. My PCP is no longer going to recommend him fro her office. His office goes on vacation & leaves no doctor to cover for him. That is about the only issue I have personally with Dr. Wong himself, he should have covering doctors.

Patient for 4 + years

Posted on October 6th, 2010

After a serious accident, Dr. Wong brought me from barely walking, to running on a treadmill. All the while managing the debilitating pain I suffered along the way. When I had reached a stable recovery point, he had the right prescriptions for me to manage pain and discomfort while I put my life back together. I couldn't have done it without him and his staff.

Posted on June 14th, 2010

My overall experience with Dr. Wong has been wonderful. He has been the only one of many doctors that has been able to treat my jaw problem. The staff is friendly and always gets messages to the doctor and calls you back.

Dr. Wong is nice, Staff needs help

Posted on June 22nd, 2009

Dr. Wong is nice, he only works a few days a week. His staff needs help and always seems rushed.

Posted on May 7th, 2009

Dr. Womg is great. Staff seams to be very stressed. They need to follow thru in prescription call ins with no mistakes.

Posted on September 22nd, 2008

This Dr. is great, he knows his stuff. His staff however; are very rude and short and curt and basicly not very nice.

Posted on June 20th, 2016