Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edit N Tolnai
Dr. Edit N Tolnai, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jupiter, FL, with another office in Jupiter, FL. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Tolnai is affiliated with Wellington Regional Medical Center, St Marys Medical Center and Memorial Hospital West. Dr. Tolnai has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Edit N Tolnai has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Edit N Tolnai has the following 16 expertise
- Breast Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Colon Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Colorectal Cancer
- Blood Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
Showing 5 of 33
I have been a payient for about 13 years, if not for dr Tolina's overly concerns I would have died 10 years ago. She insist on frequint scans and mri's. She found a breain turmor that had to be removed before it grew into the brain. Her staff is outstanding including an outstanding nurse and an equally front desk person.. I have never considered changing doctors. She also checks me for problems not related to cancer. She found that I had Celtic which no one else had found, being on a gluten diet ha made my life a lot easier.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Tolnai is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Graduated in 1991
Case Western Reserve University Metrohealth
Dr. Edit N Tolnai accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edit N Tolnai in this video.
Dr. Edit N Tolnai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jupiter, FL.