Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edita F Extra-Mendoza
Dr. Edita F Extra-Mendoza, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Green Valley, AZ. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Extra-Mendoza is affiliated with Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital & Health Center. Dr. Extra-Mendoza has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Edita F Extra-Mendoza has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
I have been to this Dr. 3 times. I like the Doctor but I had to wait for my first 2 appointments a total of 1 hour and 45 minutes. On my 3rd appointment I scheduled it for the first appointment of the day, at 8:00 AM. I arrived at 7:55 and still had to wait until 8:40 to see her. My wife waited for an appointment for 1 hour and 15 minutes and then had to leave for another appointment. Even though she had checked in they still billed the insurance company for HER missing the appointment. I'm sorry, I accept that occasionally someone will be late, but not all the time.
Dr. Extra-Mendoza is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines
Graduated in 1988
Umass Memorial Healthcare
Dr. Edita F Extra-Mendoza accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tucson HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEdita F Extra-Mendoza Md, 1055 N La Canada Dr Ste 123, Green Valley, AZ
Dr. Edita F Extra-Mendoza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Green Valley, AZ.