4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Edith Y Cheng?

Not a good experience

I was referred to Dr. Cheng by my primary OB after having 3 consecutive miscarriages in a short period of time. I was very disappointed with my appointment. Dr. Cheng completely brushed off my concerns and offered little compassion towards my situation. She literally shrugged her shoulders when I told her that I'd been depressed since my most recent miscarriage. She told me that miscarriages happen "all the time" and that, being in my 20s, I should just try again and then go back to my regular OB. She seemed bored and annoyed with me. I was upset at her unwilingness to get to the bottom of my problem. I left that appointment very discouraged. She reluctantly ran a few blood tests, one of which came back slightly outside the normal range, but never followed up with me about the results, even when I called the office multiple times. I have since seen a different MFM doctor, who, along with being much more compassionate, ran some thorough tests and discovered that I have a fairly significant blood clotting condition that is likely the cause of my losses. We now have a plan in place for when I get pregnant again. I would not reccomend Dr. Cheng to anyone.

Birth Control

Dr. Edith Y Cheng is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Seattle, WA.

Dr. Edith Y Cheng Is this you?