Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edith A Jones-Poland
Dr. Edith A Jones-Poland, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palm Springs, CA, with another office in Yucca Valley, CA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include General Practice. Dr. Jones-Poland is affiliated with Hi-Desert Medical Center and Desert Regional Medical Center. Dr. Jones-Poland has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Edith A Jones-Poland has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 36
After waiting an hour and a half, I was seen by her P.A. This was the 4th different P.A. In 4 consecutive visits in 18 months. There was no follow up and I did not feel respected by her. The last time I went, I was told to go to Urgent Care by her staff because she wasn't seeing patients "that day." Come to find out, she really had sold her practice! I was not given any advance notice to enable me to find another doctor of my choosing. Instead, 2 months later, my husband only, received a notice that her true passion was administration, so she is now in Administration with Desert Oasis Healthcare. Yes, you guessed it. She is in an administrative position over the very physician I was forced to have, with no advance notice. I find this most upsetting.
Dr. Jones-Poland is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Dr. Edith A Jones-Poland accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Edith A Jones-Poland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Springs, CA.