Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Edith L Pang has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 4 of 8
On my last office visit I read a new sign posted on the wall notifying patients of a $15 fee for a doctor's signature on any document. Also, another sign posted stated that there would be a $20 or was it $25 fee for failure to cancel an appt. without speaking to a human to accept the cancellation. With the wait time in the receptionist office and more wait time in the examination room, it was 3 hours before I paid $5 for parking and exited the parking structure.
I've been a patient of Dr. Pang for over 8 years. I think the quality of care has declined in that time. I think she may take on too many patients than she can handle. The last few times I had an appointment I've had extremely long wait times. My last appointment was a waste of time as she was so rushed that she didn't seem to know why I even came in for my followup. I think she is a caring and enthusiastic doctor but overbooked so I'm debating whether it may be time to change doctors.
I became an unplanned patient of Dr. Pang's approximately 10 years ago. Unplanned because I was a walk-in sent by my OB while at an appt. in another office in the same building. Dr. Pang saw me in 15 minutes. She is always available for consultation, has a warm, caring attitude, and I never feel rushed. Yes, sometimes you've got to wait a bit but I know by this that she is taking as much with her other patients as she is with me! She's an excellent physician.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
30 Years Experience
University of Hawaii
Graduated in 1988
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1380 Lusitana St, Honolulu, HI
Dr. Edith L Pang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.