3.8

Have you seen Dr. Edith L Pang?

On my last office visit I read a new sign posted on the wall notifying patients of a $15 fee for a doctor's signature on any document. Also, another sign posted stated that there would be a $20 or was it $25 fee for failure to cancel an appt. without speaking to a human to accept the cancellation. With the wait time in the receptionist office and more wait time in the examination room, it was 3 hours before I paid $5 for parking and exited the parking structure.

Not as good as before

I've been a patient of Dr. Pang for over 8 years. I think the quality of care has declined in that time. I think she may take on too many patients than she can handle. The last few times I had an appointment I've had extremely long wait times. My last appointment was a waste of time as she was so rushed that she didn't seem to know why I even came in for my followup. I think she is a caring and enthusiastic doctor but overbooked so I'm debating whether it may be time to change doctors.

Highly recommended

I became an unplanned patient of Dr. Pang's approximately 10 years ago. Unplanned because I was a walk-in sent by my OB while at an appt. in another office in the same building. Dr. Pang saw me in 15 minutes. She is always available for consultation, has a warm, caring attitude, and I never feel rushed. Yes, sometimes you've got to wait a bit but I know by this that she is taking as much with her other patients as she is with me! She's an excellent physician.

Very caring.Very curious; willing to try and recommend different things, even alternative medicine.

Dr. Edith L Pang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.

Dr. Edith L Pang Is this you?