Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edith S Lovegren
Dr. Edith S Lovegren, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lovegren is affiliated with Lutheran Medical Center, Avista Adventist Hospital and Littleton Adventist Hospital. Dr. Lovegren has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Edith S Lovegren has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Edith S Lovegren has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Edith S Lovegren has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
I am not a good patient, as I haven't been taking good care of myself and was in between primary care doctors. Dr. Lovegren was a breath of fresh air and listened to my many issues and was patient to my demands. I will recommend her to my friends and anyone that might ask me who my physician is. I feel like I finally found someone who cares.
I feel grateful to have Dr. Lovegren as a doctor and have recommended her to friends and family. Her diagnoses are always accurate and referrals to specialists excellent. She always spends as much time as needed and has a great sense of humor which makes for a relaxed visit. Highly recommended!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Lovegren is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Edith S Lovegren accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMayfair Internal Medicine, 6311 E 14th Ave, Denver, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edith S Lovegren in this video.
Dr. Edith S Lovegren is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.