Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edith A Perez
Dr. Edith A Perez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Perez is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center Beaches, Memorial Hospital Jacksonville and St Vincents Medical Center Riverside. She speaks English.
Dr. Edith A Perez has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Edith A Perez has the following 21 expertise
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Blood Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Gastrointestinal Tract Cancer (Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors)
- Male Breast Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Perez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Edith A Perez accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMayo Clinic Hospital, 4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL
Dr. Edith A Perez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.