Dr. Edith Pryce Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edith Pryce?

Dr. Pryce ignored 3 calls for help to disabled RN with PTSD

Posted on July 6th, 2012

I am an established patient of Dr. Pryce who has suffered gross neglect. I was ignored 3 times in a row when I called her for help in a crisis. Do not see this MD she has no compassion or empathy.

Overbooked and rude.

Posted on December 14th, 2011

I have seen this dr few times now. I have had to wait extensive periods of time in the waiting room to get in. Along with many other people. She is understaffed and overbooked. She does not return phone calls and is rude when you speak to her. She does not want to hear what you have to say, even after she asks you a question, she interupts. I feel at her age, she needs to retire or get some help. I ended up going to the ER because she miss diagnosed me and I ended up having pneumonia, which is nothing to mess with in my condition. She was fully aware of my medical history between me telling her and looking at my chart yet did not send me for a chest xray.

Posted on February 9th, 2016