2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Edivina B Gonzales?

I think it's a made up medical school where she claims to have gone--"Medical School of the East". There's no such a school.

Tradgedy

This has been a long time coming, however , her missed diagnosis ruined my life! I was having a stroke when I went to see her. I told her all of my symptoms of the numbness etc. and she said it was.from lying in bed! I was sent home to have a bilateral cerebral stroke leaving me paralyze from the waist down. Forward seven years later and years of rehabilitation ... I lost my income, can no longer work, I have chronic leg and back pain, numbness & tingling, while she continues to practice so called medicinešŸ˜©

Wrong Diagnosis

My husband was treated by Dr. Gonzales and we asked what was on his ear. Dr. Gonzales said it was caused by sleeping on that side, on his ear. We ended up at a great Dermatologist who diagnosed it as CANCER. My husband had to have half of his left ear removed to get all of the CANCER. He was lucky enough to have enough ear left to be able to hold his hearing aid in place. This isn't the only mistake that Dr. Gonzales made, but it was the worst one. She had people in her office that lied to me, to my face, and for that we never went back to that office. I would not recommend her to anybody. She does not talk directly to you, but always is looking at her ipad, which tells you something about her.

I have been seeing Dr. Edivina as my primary doctor for over 15 yrs. She is pleasant and professional, easy to talk to and eager to help me with my many medical issues.

Very professional and extremely caring. Dr. Gonzales has been treating me for years and I would not trust anyone else with my health.

This Doctor is very rude and treated me poorly. Her introdustion was, "what do you need?" She gave several comments that ars inappropriate. I can't beleive why I let her talk to me that way. Her staff were rude too just like her.

I observed her over the years as I saw her husband and he was my doctor. She definitely acted she didn't want to be in the office. I saw her only once; she thought the lumps on my breasts were pimples and prescribed a pill to get rid of the pimples. Those pimples turned out to be lumps on my breast. CANCER. I had gone to the ER that morning and the doctor told me to see a surgeon. And Edivina treated me for pimples. I would not recommend her as SHE IS A HORRIBLE DOCTOR.

How rude and uncaring she was. Very arrogant.

Typical HMO Doctor, Does not care about patients

Does not know the patient, does not remember anything you tell her, Rude, not caring, Really only cares about whether or not the HMO will cover the referral, not if the patient needs the care, is argumentitve. Very difficult to get a referral that is handled appropriately, when you call the specialist for the appointment, they don't have it, then when they get it they do't have the correct authorization number, when you call the office, they argue with you, and blame the specialist office, however, this happens with every referral to a specialist! It seems to me, that the obvious blame is the Gonzales office. i could go on, but this physician has cause me so much undue stress, I would change physicians, if I could, but my circumstances do not allow me to at this time, soon i will be able to, and i can not wait!

Low rating because of 1 worker.

A worker named Brandy is very, very rude, combative and very unprofessional. This person should not be in this profession.

CANT GET AN APPOINTMENT UNTILL THEY HAVE YOUR PAST RECORDS WITCH IN MY CASE I SAW MY OLD DOCTOR ONCE AND THEY STILL WOULDNT SEE ME I. I HAVE BEEN WAITING 4 DAY FOR THEM TO RECIVE THE RECORD AND THE OLD DOCTOR CLOSED DOWN SO IT COULD BE MONTHS BEFORE I COULD BE SEEN...VERY UPSET THEY SAY ITS BECAUSE THEY NEED TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE WELL I COULD TELL YOU BETTER THEN A PIECE OF PAPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Edivina B Gonzales is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sun City, CA.

Dr. Edivina B Gonzales Is this you?