Dr. Edmond Feuille II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edmond Feuille II?

Just ok

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

Dr. Feuille has a very easy demeanor and good bedside manner. He is very good about trying to spend as much time as he needs to with you and answering questions. I most likely will not go back to him for my second pregnancy for a few reasons though. His office is HORRIBLE with getting back to you with test results or questions. If you're not religious be prepared to be uncomfortable. There is a lot of religious artwork in his rooms and he spoke about church a few times and pushed not getting genetic testing. A few weeks before I was due he said the baby may not fit so be prepared for a csection but I wanted to try vaginally. My baby ended up not moving down-there was some band obstructing, there was never any explanation of this to me so I had to do my own research and ask. My baby is safe and so am I which I am forever grateful for but I would like a different experience next time so most likely will not go back to Dr.Feuille's office.

Posted on December 12th, 2013

Dr Feuille did not deliver my children he did however perform 2 surgeries and saved my life. I heard of his high reputation for dealing well with difficult cases & his outstanding bedside manner, what I didn't expect was his incredible faith and dedication to bettering lives, he took it personal when did not have trust he would find away to treat me. He was not my 1st or 2nd opinion. He is rare in looking at all angles of treatment and does not immediately jump to medications or surgeries. His view is holistic and building strong spiritual mental health. His bedside manner is there because he is such a gentle compassionate soul.

Do not recommend for an OB

Posted on August 1st, 2012

If you have a low-risk pregnancy and hope for a vaginal birth, DO NOT go to Dr Feiulle. He will try to convince you that you need a C-section. He told me three weeks before my due date that he wasn't sure I would be big enough to deliver a baby and I might need a c-section. I am tall and a normal size 12... I knew I would have no trouble. Basically he scares women into thinking their babies will be too big for them to deliver. This is just poor practice for a Dr. I believe he wants to do C-sections so it guarantees you are a "high risk" pregnancy the next go around. Thank the Lord that he was out of town when I delivered because I had no problems delivering vaginally with Dr Cline (although he was extremely rough-my husband can vouge as well- and I wouldn't recommend him either). Dr Feiulle comes across as caring in the beginning, but he said several insensitive comments to me throughout my pregnancy. I think he treats "high risk" pregnancies with a lot more respect. From my overall experience, I would deter anyone from delivering with this man.

Posted on October 2nd, 2010

Thank you Dr. Feuille for being such a kind and caring doctor. I wish I had come to you long before I did.

Love him!

Posted on April 23rd, 2010

He is such a great and compassionate doctor! I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Posted on March 26th, 2008

Dr. Feuille is very compassionate and eay to work with. Really put my husband and I at ease. He has delivered 2 of my children and both times the nurses at the hospital would even comment on what a good dr we have.

Posted on May 4th, 2017