Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edmond Liu
Dr. Edmond Liu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Liu is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center, UCSF Medical Center at Mount Zion and Kaiser Permanente Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Edmond Liu has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 0 of
Dr. Liu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center
UCSF Medical Center at Mount Zion
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
ST Marys Medical Center
California Pacific Med Center Cal Campus Hospital
John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
California Pacific Medical Center-Davies Campus
Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
12 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 2001
Ucsf Medical Center
Dr. Edmond Liu accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center, 2238 Geary Blvd, San Francisco, CA
Dr. Edmond Liu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.