Dr. Edmund T Carroll III Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Edmund T Carroll III?

Very Knowledgeable

Dr. Carroll is very knowledgeable. He will take time to explain the problem, and answer questions. Don't expect to chat about the kids. He doesn't rush, but doesn't like to waste time. He is direct, and doesn't sugar coat. He could use a bit more tact, but I'd rather have a doctor who is good than a doctor who wants to be my buddy. His staff is excellent.

Dr.Carroll is amazing person great Doctor .He is the best .Very handsome too .

I had been to another ortho doctor who I was not completely happy with. My experience with Dr Carroll and his staff seemed much more professional to me, he took the time to explain to me my options in a way I could understand. And he is really skilled with cortisone injection. Thankyou Dr. Carroll

Dr carroll is a very good doctor i like him and he is very good at what he does.thank you dr carroll.

Good surgeon

Dr. Carroll knows what he is doing and is a really good surgeon. He is very direct and keeps on the subject at hand, meaning he isn't going to be chatting about the weather with you. Bedside manner may need tweaking some but he is a good doc. I am very happy with my bi-lateral knee surgery. My legs are straight and things are going very well. Job well done.

I recently had a total shoulder replacement with Dr. Carroll and I am now playing golf, fishing, etc. with little or no pain. I have even forgotten that I had the surgery. I still have a problem with getting my arm straight above me but I think it will come with time.

I disliked him so much that I decided to get a second opinion. Deplorable bedside manner.

Dr. Edmund T Carroll III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lewes, DE.