Dr. Edmund Chung Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Edmund Chung?

Very professional and clear

Posted on October 10th, 2017

Dr. Chung has performed two colonoscopies on me, and he has been very professional, very clear, and very kind. I don't need to travel any further to find another qualified gastroenterologist.

Unpleasant

Posted on September 26th, 2014

Earlier this year I was a patient of dr. Hussein in this practice I had pain in stomach and he couldn't fig out why had my stomach biopsied nothing. Went to uconn ear, nose and throat and he found out why my stomach always hurt and I lost my voice... Indigestion. Well pain from diff area drs and er thinks it's gall bladder and send me home and follow up with dr. Chung they said you can't make appt until you spead to a nurse and they will call you it's been 3 days no call stayed home from work Bc pain is bad and they don't seem to wanna help me. Stay away lies from staff or they never answer and drs claim what do you want me to do. Your a dr find the prob.

Posted on December 8th, 2016