- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edmund P Farris Jr MD
Dr. Edmund P Farris Jr, MD is a doctor primarily located in Hawthorne, NY. Their specialties include Ophthalmology.
Dr. Edmund P Farris Jr has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Edmund P Farris Jr has the following 10 expertise
- Eye Pain
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Exam
- Lasik Surgery
- Vision Issues
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Diabetic Retinopathy
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Edmund P Farris Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- 24 Saw Mill River Rd Ste 202 Hawthorne , NY : (914) 345-3937
More about Dr. Edmund P Farris Jr
Originally from Cleveland, Ohio, Dr, Edmund P. Farris performed his undergraduate training at Northwestern University near Chicago. He went on to receive his MD from the Medical College of Ohio and was named to the Alpha Omega Alpha medical honor society, a distinction reserved for the top 5 percent of the class. Dr. Farris’ internship was performed in Akron, Ohio prior to moving to New York for residency training. New York Medical College was the site for his residency training where his was named Chief Resident. From there Dr. Farris performed his Fellowship in Glaucoma at Mount Sinai in New York with world-renowned mentors Dr. Steven Podos and Dr. Janet Serle. Dr. Farris has since been recognized as a thought leader in Glaucoma diagnosis and treatment. He has published numerous academic papers and abstracts regionally and nationally on glaucoma topics. He continues to be involved in clinical and academic research projects. Dr. Farris is also the Glaucoma Services Director for Belluvue Hospital and the Manhattan V.A. He holds the associate Clinical Professor of Ophthalmology at New York University. Dr. Farris offers the latest in glaucoma therapy and surgical procedures. He has performed thousands of procedures including cataract surgery, glaucoma lasers and procedures and surgeries of the anterior portion of the eye. He works with you to provide your maximal comfort and best outcome. Dr. Farris and Dr. Potash are proud to be the Glaucoma specialists of choice to referring ophthalmologists thoughtout Westchester County and the Hudson and Connecticut Valleys.