Dr. Edmund Fisher Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Edmund Fisher?

Results from surgery

I cannot believe the difference after sinus surgery from Dr. Fisher. Ihavent been able to breath or sleep through the nigh. I was dizzy for at least 10 years. Went to the ear instutitue and nothing. I had sinus surgery last Wednesday 10.25.17. I sleep through the night because I can now breathe. All of my dizziness and off balance is gone. I'm beyond pleased and happy with my results.Thank you Dr. Fisher, you're the best

Received my holiday fix.

Doc Fisher has been doing my botox and fillers for a while now. He is an artist when it comes to placement. Which is everything.

Efficient

Dr. Fisher was extremely professional, a pleasure to have him work with my child, and one of the few willing to take on my child's case. THANK YOU Dr. Fisher!!

Efficient

Thanks, Dr. Fisher!

First visit for my disabled sis. Friendly staff and thorough appointment/cleaning. Follow up appointment made - thankful to have found a good ENT in town.

First visit experience

Received the care that was expected and look forward to the follow-up to care that is needed

Thanks, Dr. Fisher!