Dr. Edmund H Hornstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edmund H Hornstein?

One of the kindness and supportive doctors Ive known

Not notified my appt. was changed til arrival. Then told they don't accept my insurance.Now have medicare and it's not listed for them. UNREAL.

A sham and a shame...

I received care and treatment for over 20 years from the original practitioner who established this office. Despite serological results, scans, and family history. Dr Hornstein and partner pronounced me as having absolutely no arthritic condition. Nor was I ever able to secure any other appointment with any rheumatologist as the result of their diagnosis. A little over a year later I'm being admitted to a nursing home as the result of no care, treatment or concern due to the deterioration of my arthritic conditions. I have Rheumatoid, Bechet's, Degenerative Spinal, Psoriatic and Osteo; all verified by quantitative testings as well as clinically. They by the way, no longer accept patients and have refused continued care for all established fibromyalgia patients, as well as dismissing those not worth their time for whatever reason. They are the only rheumatologists within approximately 75 miles, with plentiful senior population. I'm middle aged and sadly have been regulated to a life of severe pain and no longer have the ability to care for myself. Thanks for glancing at this review...

Took three months to get an appointment! BUT....he was worth it!!!

Unreliable

My daughter started going to see Dr. Hornstein over 2 years ago. My daughter really liked him and felt he would always be there for her through the tough times ahead. Well she was very wrong, he is unreliable, during times of exacerbations of her disease he would never return her phone calls. I would never recommend this physician to anyone. Apparently he is burnt out and no longer has any compassion for his patients. Shame on him. Time to retire. Transfer your patients if you no longer want to provide care.

A Friend

The most caring,compassionate,doctor i know.I look forward to my appt. every time. I have been with him about 10 years i guess,and he cares about me as a person,,as well as a patient. Learning about his battle with cancer,just proves to me what an amazing person he is.Very happy to know him.

One of the most caring, dedicated and professional physicians I've ever seen.

love dr hornstien

I am a women and i can say he is a fabulous Dr. always explains never talks down to you and you never wait your time is as important as his

Extremely thoughtful, compassionate, and intelligent. An excellent doctor

he used to care but doesn't anymore. you can be in agony and he won't even see you. any messages you get are from Trish his nurse. I was a ten year patient and decided why make my insurance pay for well visits but when you need his help you can't even talk to him never mind seeing him. I agree with another person that wrote a review that he treats you like a drug seeker. After that much time you would think he knows better.

I find that Dr. Hornstein spends time explaining the diagnose and is very caring.

Dr. Edmund H Hornstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsfield, MA.