Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edmund Kessler
Dr. Edmund Kessler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Great Neck, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Kessler is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. Dr. Kessler has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Edmund Kessler has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Edmund Kessler has the following 4 expertise
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
Dr. Edmund Kessler has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Kessler is an excellent physician and a truly caring human being. I have had the unfortunate circumstances of having a child who needed multiple surgeries, and one who went undiagnosed by other physicians with appendicitis. He is always very thorough in his exams and explains the procedures well. He has the ability to put parents at ease during a difficult time. His caring and compassion are unparalleled.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Kessler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
50 Years Experience
University Of The Witwatersrand
Graduated in 1968
Charlotte Maxeke Johannesburg Academic Hospital
Dr. Edmund Kessler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edmund Kessler in this video.
Dr. Edmund Kessler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Great Neck, NY.