Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr Edmund Pribitkin
Dr Edmund Pribitkin, MD,, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery. Dr Pribitkin is affiliated with Pennsylvania Hospital, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Wills Eye Hospital. He speaks German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
Dr Edmund Pribitkin has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Deviated Septum
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Facial Trauma
- Hearing Loss
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Smell Disorders
- Swallowing Disorders
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 125
Dr Pribitkin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wills Eye Hospital
Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Wills Eye Hospital, Philadelphia, Pa
30 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr Edmund Pribitkin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJefferson Otolaryngology, 925 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr Edmund Pribitkin in this video.
Dr Edmund Pribitkin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.