Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edmund Sonnenblick
Dr. Edmund Sonnenblick, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY. He has 55 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sonnenblick is affiliated with Mt Sinai Hospital, Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division and Montefiore Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Edmund Sonnenblick has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Edmund Sonnenblick has the following 21 expertise
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Endomyocardial Fibrosis
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
Dr. Edmund Sonnenblick has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Edmund Sonnenblick is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Sonnenblick is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mt Sinai Hospital
Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Montefiore Medical Center
Jacobi Medical Center
Lenox Hill Hospital
Mount Sinai Hospital
55 Years Experience
Graduated in 1958
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1825 Eastchester Rd, Bronx, NY
Dr. Edmund Sonnenblick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.