Dr. Edmund W Higgins Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Edmund W Higgins?

Proof that Army doctors are the best

I originally went to Dr. Higgins for an incontinence issue. I also had major heavy bleeding and chronic pelvic pain. He was the 5th doctor I have seen about my issues in 4 years and he seemed the most concerned. Anyway, I have had every procedure and medicine to control bleeding and nothing worked. When I suggested a permanent solution, a hysterectomy, he agreed that would be permanent but wanted to ensure I was aware of other procedures. He just wanted the best for me. After my insistence that I needed permanent option, the hysterectomy was scheduled. The day of surgery, I was treated like a VIP! He came by my bedside and soothed any worries I had and told me exactly what would occur and also an alternate plan. I wasn't worried at all. I had full faith in him. He always answers questions and never madee feel like a moron as other dr's have. O am 2 months post op after a total abdominal hysterectomy with no complications and I feel better than I have felt in 5 years!

Dr. Edmund W Higgins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Hood, TX.