Dr. Edmund G Witkowski Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Edmund G Witkowski?

Stay away

Most uncaring doctor I have met to date

My husband had severed 2 tendons in his hand, doc had to find these ends and put back together.. Because of Dr. Witkowski my husband has a usable hand again.

He saw me after an automobile hit me as a pedestrian. Broken upper left arm. That was all he was interested in when I told him about my back and right thumb no interest. Really not much interest in me. Never ordered PT for my arm 3.5 months later the PA who I saw did. Turns out I had a torn ligament in my right thumb and herniated disc.now starting the whole process over.

Everything was oositive and I felt he was highly competent.

Dr. Witkowski has been my Orthopedist for over 8 yrs. He has performed knee surgery, rotator cup surgery and bicep su

Doctor witkowski is a very good doctor he has always done right by me with everything he has done and his office is very clean and his staff is very nice!!!!

Didn't properly diagnose that my knee replacement was coming apart, said I had Bursitis. I needed revision surgery to repair and finally went to another Orthopedic surgeon who property diagnosed and did the surgery.

He's a terrific doctor. I appreciated that he was willing to explain everything to me without making me feel like an idiot.

Don't worry about being on time for your appt; he won't be.

Even with requesting the first appointment, this guy is somehow 1/2 hour or more late every time I see him.

On the fence

I have been to Dr Witkowski for surgery on my wrist and a dislocated knee. Both times his bedside manner could use some help. His knowledge is excellent when it comes to Orthopaedic Medicine. His front desk girl is one of the most unpleasent people I have ever run accross. It is for these reasons that I don,t know if I will return to this office, or find a new Dr.

Office visit

Dr. witkowski is one of the best if not the best doctor I have ever seen. HE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL VERY PERSONABLE AND VERY THOROUGH. HIS STAFF IS ALSO OUTSTANDING. IT IS MY PLEASURE TO BE A PATIENT OF DR. WITKOWSKI.

Dr Witkowski is a fantastic Orthopaedic Dr. I would not go anywhere else for care. On the other hand his front office girl, needs a attiude transplant. She is very rude and smug. The rest of his staff, especially his assistant are wonderful.

Dr. Edmund G Witkowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Venice, FL.