Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edmunde Stewart
Dr. Edmunde Stewart, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Port Jefferson, NY. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Stewart is affiliated with John T Mather Memorial Hospital, St Charles Hospital and John T Mather Memorial Hospital Of Port Jefferson New York Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Edmunde Stewart has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Stewart is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
John T Mather Memorial Hospital
St Charles Hospital
John T Mather Memorial Hospital Of Port Jefferson New York Inc
52 Years Experience
University Of St Andrews
Graduated in 1961
Nassau University Medical Center
Dr. Edmunde Stewart accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions12 Elm St, Port Jefferson, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edmunde Stewart in this video.
Dr. Edmunde Stewart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Jefferson, NY.