Dr. Edna Kung Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Edna Kung?

Edna was extremely knowledgeable. She explained things well but she did not listen to me which made me uncomfortable. When I was trying to explain my situation to her she kept interrupting me to ask me routine questions that were unrelated to anything I was trying to explain to her. The only thing she knew about me was what her assistant must have told her. I could not believe this woman interrupted me about five or six times while i was trying to quickly explain to her what was happening with my body. I could not believe she was so unconcerned about the reason as to why I made an appointment in the first place. She was very knowledgeable but I want someone who will take a few minutes to listen to me as well. I walked out of that office thinking wow that was the most routine doctors visit ever, she was nice but she treated me like i was a specimen not a human being. Everything was completely out of the book. She did do an unscheduled paps mere right then and there, and it was the quickest/best pap ive ever had. She knew what she was doing but i am going to go to someone who is more personable and listens.

Kung is the Best

I agree with other reviewers that she puts one at ease and remembers me from visit to visit. I'd recommend her any day. She has done a good job diagnosing and problem solving for me.

She always puts me at ease on one of my least favorite days of the year. Even though I see her once a year, she remembers the last appointment like it was yesterday so I feel like I'm going to someone I know.

Wasted my time, still suffering

First of all, this doctor will talk your ear off about anything. A doctors visit estimated at 45 minutes too up 1.5 hours because she would not stop talking about her kids and family. I came to her with a medical issue that has yet to be resolved and she had no solutions on how to make it better besides more visits. The staff was unprofessional and rude and I have left every appointment frustrated and upset because she was unable to help. I'm finding another doctor who can and is willing to help.

I have never been so at ease at a doctor's appointment. I will never go anywhere else in Portland!

great listener

Open to alternatives, great at making me feel heard. Took time, I didn't feel like she was in any hurry at all.